Probably Polka Dots Masters Week: Caps | Probably Polka Dots

09 April 2014

Masters Week: Caps

Y'all know there's more to the Masters than just pimento cheese, right? There's tradition, legend, and even style. It's hard to dress for the weather while also keeping cool in the heat, but in the spirit of the tournament, I've rounded up a few of my favorite caps fit for a golf outing. A hat is absolutely necessary when attending Augusta National to keep your skin protected and your head cool after hours in the sun. I love these options; so much better than the traditional yellow and green (which let's be honest, isn't the prettiest combination). 

image via



post signature

SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

1 comment :

  1. I love a good baseball cap! All of these are adorable but the crab is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL