Probably Polka Dots Friday's Fancies: Charleston Style | Probably Polka Dots

04 April 2014

Friday's Fancies: Charleston Style

Today months of preparation and planning take shape, and I'm off to Charleston for my BFF's bachelorette party. We're staying on Folly Beach, indulging in a lot of good food, and taking in the sights of one of the South's greatest city's. Today's look is a little something I tossed together inspired by Charleston's famous Rainbow Row.


The pastel homes sit on the waterfront and are an iconic Charleston image. While it's probably not quite time to bust out shorts, a breezy look like this would be right at home in South Carolina. 



I hope you all have a marvelous weekend, and to my fellow teachers, enjoy spring break!
 post signature

SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

2 comments :

  1. Great look and I love the inspiration! Hope y'all had a great time. Enjoy spring break, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL