Probably Polka Dots Perfectly Paired Packages: Prints & Baubles | Probably Polka Dots

12 November 2012

Perfectly Paired Packages: Prints & Baubles

Everyone knows the power of Etsy. The site has an abundance of affordable prints for just about any occasion, but I am always especially drawn to Amanda Catherine Designs' classy, cute, and preppy prints. Why not match one with an equally affordable piece of jewelry for one power-house present? With the holidays right around the corner, these pairings would be a fun gift for any lovely lady on your list.







SHARE VIA
PINTEREST

10 comments :

  1. LOVE her things! Dying to get my hands on a few prints, just cannot for the life of me decide which ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! This is seriously one of the cutest posts I have seen!! What a GREAT idea for gifts!! I am sold! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! I think I might do this for my friends Christmas presents! Thanks!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is seriously SUCH a good idea! I will be using this idea come the holiday season! Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie
    forevereightyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love the pairings you picked! Such a great gift idea! I'm so excited about choosing the perfect set for my favorite ladies during the holidays!

    xoxo,
    Lyndsey

    www.theeyelinermanifesto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so pretty! I love the bow bracelet. I have a little cheapie bow bracelet for F21 but I might have to get a better one like this one!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I love the Wear Sequins to breakfast print matched with that gorgeous necklace!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those prints are fabulous. Love that turquoise stone bracelet!! xox

    Alex
    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post! Discovered you through Shanna's blog... have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL